Monday 8 September 2014

Experience the power of Love Peace and Harmony to heal you and your pets.....

Dear Friends and your beloved pets,
We send our greatest love to you!
The Divine soul song Love Peace and Harmony has the power to heal you and your pets! 
I invite you to listen to my latest blogtalk radio session so you can experience the power of Love Peace and Harmony to heal and transform emotional issues such as fear, anxiety, depression and more for you and your pets.
Please join May and I for our weekly blogtalk radio show.
You can call in live to receive a special soul communication from your pet & an incredible blessing.
Tune in every Sunday at 10 AM AEDT/ Saturday 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT
 Listen to my new episode My Soul Healing Miracle Journey for Healing Animals with Master Robyn
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mysoulhealingmiracles/2014/09/07/my-soul-healing-miracle-journey-for-healing-animals-with-master-robyn-rice


We would love to hear about you and your pets experiences.
Our greatest love Master Robyn and May

My Soul Healing Miracle Journey for Healing Animals with Master Robyn Rice







No comments:

Post a Comment