Saturday 1 February 2014

Open Your Spiritual Channels To Communicate With Your Animal Friends

Hello Everyone! A few blogs ago I promised we would work together to open our spiritual channels so that we can connect and communicate heart to heart, soul to soul with our beautiful furry friends and pets. Today, I am fulfilling this promise to you, and i will continue posting a series of videos to guide you through this.

I am delighted and excited to share these teachings and practice with you. Ok, so lets get started, play the video below and practice with me as we take the first few steps towards opening our spiritual channels.


Play the video over and over again to practice with me daily and do let me know how you feel after strengthening the foundation of your body. I love you all and look forward to teaching you the next step towards opening our spiritual channels further.

love Master Robyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment