Friday 17 January 2014

Honored to Serve You With My Tao Song!

The last week has been one of the most deeply transforming weeks of my life. As our training with Master Sha progresses, my heart opens further and further and my soul feel the deepest light and expands. It is one of my greatest blessings to be here in Master Sha's presence, being in his SOURCE FIELD feeling heaven's unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion and light flowing through me humbles me.

I am so truly honored and feel the greatest privilege to serve you with my Tao Song. Please view the video to receive the blessing and if you are inspired and heart-touched, you can take the opportunity to connect with Master Sha and many of his disciples and Divine Channels daily. 

Master Sha and his disciples are serving all souls everyday by offering Divine, Tao, The Source blessings for healing, rejuvenation and transformation. Take this opportunity to be with us and allow us to serve your physical and soul journeys.

You can connect on livestream with us on:https://new.livestream.com/drandmastersha/events/2461897.

I look forward to continue to serve you and your beloved pets, don't forget to keep them with you while watching the video above. Please leave your valuable feedback of the blessing and your transformation.

Love Master Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment